What we did for this client
Restructured the payment department / Assist commercial organisation / Found the right partners / Lead Generation
Nexway is a global software as a service company for ecommerce and payment. Nexway enables companies to sell their software and services online in more than 140 countries. Avast, Eset, Fnac Darty, Kaspersky and Veepee are amongst Nexway’s clients. Their annual revenue is €200M.
- How can Nexway further grow on a global scale?
- Which partners are applicable for Nexway their services
- Which pain points regarding pricing need to be addressed?
- Define and implement Nexway’s international payment strategy.
- Onboarding new merchants within the given specs of the PSP partners
- Restructuring the payment department of the organisation
- Finding the right partners
- Using our own lead generation tool
- Approaching out of Fintechamps’ network
- Setting up introductory meetings for Nexway’s new B2B-/B2C-solutions
- Placed a pricing analyst to restructure the payment department
- Audit of the Nexway finance team and partner platform setup
- Created improvement analysis and made recommendations
- Created and managed RFP process to select partner vendors
- Negotiated terms with selected potential partners
- Helped fill the sales cycle for Nexway.
“Fintechamps have helped us with our worldwide payment strategy. They have shown great flexibility in making everything possible. They make it happen!”
– Casey, CSO at Nexway